PLEASE READ ABOUT OUR COVID-19 POLICIES & SAFETY MEASURES BELOW.
SICK/SYMPTOMATIC PATIENT POLICY:
IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT ASAP (WITH 3 OR MORE HOURS NOTICE IF POSSIBLE). We will not treat anyone who is sick or symptomatic. If you are sick or symptomatic, please get tested for Covid-19.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES:
We have updated our clinic policies and procedures to make our facility as healthy and safe as possible for all patients and staff. We are closely following CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities. Our safety procedures include:
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth the entire time they are inside our facility (this is required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health). Masks must be either surgical, KN95, KF94 or N95 without a valve. Cloth masks, masks with valves, bandanas, neck gaiters and scarves are not allowed (if you want to wear a cloth mask with a surgical mask that is okay).
- The acupuncturists have been fully vaccinated and have received booster shots for Covid-19.
- Our recliners are spaced 6+ feet apart from head to head.
- Patients must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival.
- Vinyl recliner covers are sanitized after each treatment and all pillowcases/towels are laundered after each use.
- HEPA air purifiers are placed in the treatment room, and we open our door to let in fresh air periodically.
- The waiting area is closed to all patient companions except in cases of need (i.e. communication or physical assistance). Anyone accompanying you to your appointment must wait outside once they’ve finished assisting you.
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING POLICY UPDATES:
WE REQUIRE 3 HOURS NOTICE IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO A LATER TIME OR LATER DATE.
TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT(S): You may cancel/reschedule using our online appointment scheduler if you booked online, or call 617-499-9993 if you need assistance; if we don’t answer the phone, please leave a message as we check messages regularly.
If you miss an appointment or cancel or reschedule it to a later time or later date with less than 3 hours notice, then you will be charged $25. If you have a package of appointments we will deduct one of your pre-paid visits from that package instead.
PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU AND OTHERS:
Online scheduling is always available! Please make, cancel and reschedule your own appointments using our online appointment scheduler whenever possible. If you require assistance, please call 617-499-9993. Please be responsible about arriving right on time.
Thank you for your understanding, respect and consideration.