PLEASE READ ABOUT OUR COVID-19 POLICIES & SAFETY MEASURES BELOW.
SICK/SYMPTOMATIC PATIENT POLICY:
IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT ASAP (WITH 3 OR MORE HOURS NOTICE IF POSSIBLE). We will not treat anyone who is sick or symptomatic. If you are sick or symptomatic, please stay home and contact your primary care physician.
In the last 24 hours have you had any of the following symptoms that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Please answer yes or no:
- Fever equal to or above 100.4°F
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, nausea and/or vomiting
Have you traveled recently? All patients must adhere to Massachusetts state travel guidelines.
Have you been in close contact with anyone with Covid-19 within the past 14 days?
This screening will be performed prior to your appointment.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES:
We have updated our clinic policies and procedures to make our facility as healthy and safe as possible for all patients and staff. We are closely following CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities pertaining to hand hygiene, cleaning and disinfecting as well as social distancing. Updates include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ALL PATIENTS WILL BE SCREENED FOR COVID-19 PRIOR TO THEIR APPOINTMENTS and all staff will be screened for Covid-19 before coming to work.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks/face covering over their nose and mouth the entire time they are inside our facility. Masks must be one either double-layer cotton, surgical, KN95 or N95 without a valve. Masks with valves, bandanas, neck gaiters and scarves are not allowed.
- Appointments are required. Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Please arrive on time.
- The waiting area is closed to all patient companions. Please ask anyone accompanying you to your appointment to wait outside of our building.
- Patients must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival.
- You may pay by credit card, debit card, check or cash. If you plan to pay with cash, you must bring exact change.
- Patients will be directed to an assigned chair.
- All recliners are at least 7 feet apart (most are much further apart). Our capacity has been reduced to half of our capacity pre-Covid-19.
- Vinyl recliner covers are sanitized after every single use and all sheets/towels are laundered after every single use.
- Please ask our staff to provide you with anything extra that you may need (a pillow, earplugs, tissues, etc.).
- The acupuncturist will speak with you quietly while they sit at the foot of your chair with your legs/feet extended.
- Common surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the day, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for you to use as needed.
- HEPA air purifiers are placed in each treatment room and the reception area, and windows are open as often as possible, weather permitting.
- All staff have been trained in safety procedures including hand hygiene, cleaning and disinfecting procedures and social distancing.
- Treatment times will be limited to 45 minutes. If you’d like a shorter treatment (i.e. 30 minutes), that’s fine, just let us know.
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING POLICY UPDATES:
WE REQUIRE 3 HOURS NOTICE IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO A LATER TIME OR LATER DATE.
TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT(S): You may cancel/reschedule using our online appointment scheduler if you booked online, or call 617-499-9993 if you need assistance; if we don’t answer the phone, please leave a message as we check messages regularly.
If you miss an appointment or cancel or reschedule it to a later time or later date with less than 3 hours notice, then you will need to pay $25 for your missed/late canceled/late rescheduled appointment before your next appointment! If you have a package of appointments we will deduct one of your pre-paid visits from that package instead.
Please see our pricing page to learn about pricing for first visits (new patients) and follow-ups (returning patients). If you are using a pre-paid package, please add $5-20 if possible at the time of your appointment. We thank you for your understanding and continued support.
PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU AND OTHERS:
Online scheduling is now available! Please make, cancel and reschedule your own appointments using our online appointment scheduler whenever possible. If you require assistance, please call 617-499-9993. Please be responsible about arriving right on time.
Thank you for your understanding, respect and consideration.