November Frequent Recliner Special:
Come in for 4 treatments in November and get a 5th treatment free to use anytime (5th free visit never expires)! This offer is only available with regular sliding scale rates paid at each visit; not valid for use with nap packs or other discounts/packages.
Grab a Frequent Recliner Special Card at our front desk and bring it to each appointment. Our front desk staff will punch it for you each time you come in, and you can use it to redeem your 5th free visit anytime. There’s no limit to the number of 4 visits/5th free cards you can use, so if you come in 8 times you can earn 2 free visits, if you come in 12 times you can earn 3 free visits, etc.
Chair Massage Now Available!
Chair massage is now available on Thursdays from 2:30-6:45 with Seth Yarden, LMT. Enjoy a session with Seth before or after an acupuncture treatment, or just come in for a massage only.
Book an appointment online or just walk-in and Seth will be with you as soon as he’s available.
Cost: a 15 minute chair massage costs $15-30 sliding scale, 30 minute chair massage is $30-45 sliding scale, cash or check only. Please pay Seth directly.
Thanks for Voting for Acupuncture Together for Best Acupuncture in Cambridge in Scout Cambridge magazine!
THE PEOPLE’S ORGANIZATION OF COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE
Do you love affordable group acupuncture treatments at Acupuncture Together?
We’re able to offer this model because we’ve been helped by POCA, the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture cooperative. POCA is a grassroots cooperative working to make acupuncture more affordable and accessible with community acupuncture clinics throughout the USA and Canada. POCA creates micro-loans to help start up new clinics in under-served areas, and has created an affordable community acupuncture school called POCA-Tech.
Community acupuncture patients and enthusiasts can join POCA in order to support POCA’s mission, and POCA members receive great benefits in addition to POCA member specials at Acupuncture Together.
POCA MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Discounted treatments in May and October at Acupuncture Together
- 1 FREE treatment the week of your birthday
- 3 FREE treatment cards for friends/family to receive a free acupuncture treatment at a POCA clinic
- NO initial first visit fee at any POCA clinic that you visit (over 200 POCA clinics are available throughout the USA and Canada!) so you can get community acupuncture when you travel!
- The monthly “Sticking Together” co-op e-newsletter
- Access to online forums to connect with other patients and community acupuncturists
- Optional volunteer opportunities in local clinics and in our movement
ANNUAL POCA MEMBERSHIP IS $25-100 (sliding scale, of course!). Sign up online!