We offer sliding scale pricing because we understand that everyone’s financial situation is different. You decide what you pay. Please consider how often you need to be treated and pay what works for your budget, no questions asked. (Please note: The first visit costs $10 more than regular visits due to the extra time required for an initial consultation. When paying by credit or debit card please consider adding $1-2. Thank you!)
SINGLE VISIT OPTIONS:
- First Acupuncture Visit with Consultation $33-$53
- Acupuncture Follow-up $23-43
- Acupuncture Follow-Up With Re-Evaluation $23-43
- Acupuncture with Herb Consultation $33 (plus price of herbs, TBD)
FREQUENT RECLINER OPTIONS (aka packages):
- Nap Pack 5 Treatment Package: $90-200, sliding scale; add $10 for cards purchased on the first visit. Use anytime, never expires.
- Week unlimited (limit of 1 treatment per day, up to 6 days per week because we are closed on Sundays) $65
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards
A NOTE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ACUPUNCTURE: The great news for everyone is that our regular sliding scale rates are comparable to the cost of an insurance co-pay! If your insurance plan covers acupuncture, we can provide you with a payment receipt and billing code to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. We do not bill health insurance companies directly. If you are unsure whether or not your insurance company will cover the cost of acupuncture, please contact your insurance company to inquire.
- 15 minute chair massage is available for $15-30, sliding scale.
- 30 minute chair massage is available for $30-45, sliding scale.
- PAYMENT FOR CHAIR MASSAGE IS CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Please pay your massage therapist directly, thank you!
Chinese Herbal Medicine
We offer a variety of Chinese herbal medicine products for acute and chronic health conditions such as common cold, cough, allergies, insomnia, women’s health, acne and more (read more about the products we offer here). We also offer customized Chinese herbal medicine formulas for certain types of internal medicine conditions such as digestive disorders, women’s health and fertility. If you are interested in finding out whether herbs would be helpful for you, please call us at 617-499-9993 or ask your acupuncturist at your appointment.
In order to accommodate as many people as possible we ask that you please give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment or reschedule to a later date. If you miss an appointment or cancel or reschedule it to a later date with less than 24 hours notice, then you will need to pay $20 for your missed/late canceled appointment at the time of your next visit. If appointments have been purchased in a package, then we will deduct one of your pre-paid visits.
Most months we offer a special. Click here for info on our most current special(s)!
Gift certificates are available year-round in any amount! To purchase a gift certificate may call us at 617-499-9993 to pay by phone and have us mail it to you or to your loved one directly, or just pop in while the clinic is open and we will be happy to help you.