Acupuncture is a safe, natural and effective form of medicine that can treat a wide variety of health conditions.
Not only is it clinically effective, but it also is generally relaxing, calming and energizing. The following list of health conditions are those most commonly treated at Acupuncture Together:
- ADDICTION RECOVERY SUPPORT (alcohol, food, opioids, smoking, etc.)
- ARTHRITIC PAIN including osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES
- BLOATING & GAS
- CANCER CARE SUPPORT
- COMMON COLD relief and prevention/immunity boost
- CROHN’S DISEASE
- DENTAL PAIN
- GERD (acid reflux)
- FIBROMYALGIA and MYOFASCIAL PAIN SYNDROME
- HEADACHES and MIGRAINES
- HIV/AIDS SUPPORT
- HYPERTENSION (high blood pressure)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- INSOMNIA and sleep disturbances
- LYME DISEASE
- MENIERE’S DISEASE & VERTIGO
- MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS
- MENSTRUAL irregularities, pain, PMS and associated symptoms
- PAIN and INJURIES of musculoskeletal system, including ankle pain, carpal tunnel, elbow pain, hip pain, low back and sacral pain, neck pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, whiplash, bursitis, tendonitis and more
- PEDIATRIC CONDITIONS
- PREGNANCY support and related conditions (morning sickness/nausea, digestive disturbances, insomnia, pain, breech position, labor induction, etc.)
- POST-SURGICAL PAIN
- RESPIRATORY DISORDERS including allergies, asthma, bronchitis, COPD and sinusitis
- STRESS REDUCTION
- STROKE REHABILITATION
- ULCERATIVE COLITIS
- WOMEN’S HEALTH
The acupuncturists at Acupuncture Together are general practitioners with extensive clinical experience treating all types of health conditions. If you don’t see your particular health condition listed above and would like to ask about whether acupuncture may be beneficial, please call us at 617-499-9939. We’d be happy to let you know if we think we can help you.
For more general information about our practice, please click here.
Click here to view the complete list of conditions for which acupuncture has been proven to be effective, as compiled by the World Health Organization.