THE PEOPLE’S ORGANIZATION OF COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE
Do you love affordable group acupuncture treatments at Acupuncture Together?
We’re able to offer this model because we’ve been helped by POCA, the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture cooperative. POCA is a grassroots cooperative working to make acupuncture more affordable and accessible with community acupuncture clinics throughout the USA and Canada. POCA creates micro-loans to help start up new clinics in under-served areas, and has created an affordable community acupuncture school called POCA-Tech.
Community acupuncture patients and enthusiasts can join POCA in order to support POCA’s mission, and POCA members receive great benefits in addition to POCA member specials at Acupuncture Together.
POCA MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Discounted treatments in May and October at Acupuncture Together
- 1 FREE treatment the week of your birthday
- 3 FREE treatment cards for friends/family to receive a free acupuncture treatment at a POCA clinic
- NO initial first visit fee at any POCA clinic that you visit (over 200 POCA clinics are available throughout the USA and Canada!) so you can get community acupuncture when you travel!
- The monthly “Sticking Together” co-op e-newsletter
- Access to online forums to connect with other patients and community acupuncturists
- Optional volunteer opportunities in local clinics and in our movement
ANNUAL POCA MEMBERSHIP IS $25-100 (sliding scale, of course!). Sign up online!
Acupuncture Together Baby Bulletin Board
CALLING ALL MOMS WE’VE HELPED THROUGH FERTILITY AND/OR PREGNANCY!
We’ve treated lots of new moms in the last few years and would love an update on how you and your family are doing. If we’ve helped you to conceive, supported you through your pregnancy and/or helped you get your labor started we’d love for you to send us photo of your beautiful baby to feature on our baby bulletin board. You can email a photo to email@example.com and we’ll have it printed, OR mail a photo and info to: Acupuncture Together, 2464 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 420, Cambridge, MA 02140, OR just bring one in at a future appointment. Thanks for your participation!